After this last phone call to Company X, I spent a grand total of 2 hours of my life, dealing with customer service representatives, in, undoubtedly, several countries, trying to solve a problem with my computer…THAT NEVER GOT SOLVED!
I could write an entire epic on what transpired, but I’ll save you all the eyestrain.
The bare facts:
1. Computer malfunctions.
2. Computer is under warranty.
3. Am told to send computer back in box.
4. Computer is sent back in box.
5. Wait one week.
6. Learn an extra $300 is needed to fix computer.
*I have a warranty, remember?*
7. After grinding of the teeth. Pulling out of the hair. Patiently (and sometime impatiently) waiting on the phone with “Leigh”- I’m told by another Company X rep, my warranty all along, covered IN HOUSE REPAIRS!
8. Commiserated with my new friend, the grumpy UPS man, about what just happened.
At least I made a friend in brown today.